Hob type Induction hob
Number of cooking zones 4
Cooking zone flexibility Ring zone
Frame type Facet
User interface TouchControl
fryingSensor Plus No
Plug type no plug
Smart Appliance No
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level.
- Front-Bevel: Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front.
- PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob.
- QuickStart: start straight away and select the desired cooking level.
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available.
Size and weight
Dimensions 51 x 592 x 522 mm
Minimum height for installation 490 mm
Maximum height for installation 500 mm
Minimum width for installation 560 mm
Maximum width for installation 560 mm
Depth for installation 51 mm
Appliance height above the worktop 6.0 mm
top of page
bottom of page