Performance and Consumption
- Energy efficiency class: A+ (290 kWh per year). Actual consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located.
- Total net capacity: 279 litres
- Net fridge capacity: 192 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 87 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 42
- White doors and white side panels
- High-door design, Cambered door
- Indoor LED electronic control
- Integrated horizontal handle
- Right hinged door, door reversible
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean
Food freshness system
- MultiAirflow system - improves circulation of air around the fridge
- 1 compressor
Key features - Fridge section
- 1 MultiBox - Transparent drawer with a rippled bottom, ideal for storing fruits and vegetables.
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- 3 safety glass shelves in fridge compartment of which 2 are height adjustable
- Door trays in fridge door: 1 large and 2 small.
Key features - Freezer section
- No Frost
- Automatic defrost freezer
- SuperFreezing function with automatic deactivation
- 3 freezer drawers, including1 easyAccess drawer
- 4 star freezer rating
- Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 11 kg
- Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 19 hours
- 3 x egg tray
Dimension and installation
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Connection value 100 W
- Height adjustable front feet
- Dimensions: 176 cm H x 60 cm W x 66 cm D
- Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
- To achieve the declared energy consumption, the distanceholders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm. The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.
BOSCH KGN33NW20G No Frost Fridge Freezer