CircoTherm - Circotherm draws air in from the oven via a powerful fan, heats up the air and forces it back into the cavity via strategically placed ducts in the rear wall. A complete 3 course meal can be cooked at the same time on three shelf levels with out flavours intermingling. CircoTherm gives you 3 cooking levels.
Hot Air - The fan draws air from the interior of the oven, then heats it up and forces it back into the cavity to ensure even heat distribution.
Top and Bottom Heat - Providing conventional cooking heat sources at the top and bottom of the oven. Heat travels to the centre of the oven by natural conduction. Ideal for baking pastries and scones.
Circo Roasting - An ideal function for cooking meat and poultry if you require a rotisserie result. The grill and fan distribute heat alternately reducing cooking times by 35-40%.
Full Surface Grill - The grill element is situated in the oven roof. It is thermostatically controlled and will cycle on and off to maintain the required temperature.
Defrost - The CircoTherm fan circulates air through the oven to speed up defrosting times while retaining food colour and moisture. Ideal for delicate foods as well as fish and poultry.
Bottom Heat - Providing heat from the bottom of the oven, for more focused heat and control. This method is ideal for pizza bases and pastry cases where you need a crispy underside or bain marie and casseroles.
|EU energy ratings are a legal requirement for many home appliances and are designed to help customers see how energy efficient a model is before they buy. |
We provide energy ratings for;
Electric ovens, washing machines, washer-dryers, tumble dryers, fridges, freezers, fridge freezers and dishwashers.
Energy ratings are not comparable across different products, because each is calculated using a specific test defined by the EU however they are designed to help you make an informed choice when selecting products for your home.
|Recent changes have seen the introduction of some new energy labels and ratings. The changes include: |
New A+, A++ and A+++ energy ratings for fridges, washing machines, dishwashers and tumble dryers. Re-calibrated refrigeration energy ratings to make it more difficult for models to score an A+ rating from July 2014.
A+++ is the most efficient and D is the least efficient. This is based upon the products energy consumption. Some products will show variations such as A-20. This means that the product is 20% more efficient than an A rated machine.
- Energy rating; A
- Number of functions; 7
- Microwave power; Not applicable
- Cleaning system; Self Cleaning Liners
- Main oven capacity; 67 litres
- Second oven capacity; Not applicable
- Control panel type; retractable
- Fitting type; 600mm Eye level or base housing
- Slide and Hide door; No
- Total connected load; 2.9kw
- Fuse rating; 13amp
- Drop Down Door
- Silver Display Easyclock
- Mechanical Control
- Interior Light
- Oven With 6 Heating Methods:
- Circotherm, Top/Bottom Heat, Full Surface Grill, Bottom Heat, Defrost, Circoroasting
- Pull Out System: Available As An Accessory
- 4 Shelf Positions
- Framed Glass Inner Door
- Triple Glazed Door
- Cooling Fan
- Ceramiclean Liners (Back, Roof)
- Bevelled Glass Fascia
- Bevelled Oval Controls -
- Retractable Control
- Bar Handle
- 67 Litre Capacity
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
- Total Connected Load 2.9 Kw
- Energy Efficiency Rating (Acc. Eu Nr. 65/2014):
- Energy Consumption Per Cycle In Fan-Forced Convection Mode: 0.84 Kwh
- Number Of Cavities: 1
- Heat Source: Electrical
- Cavity Volume: 66 Litre
- 1 X Baking And Roasting Shelf Cranked, 1 X Insert Grid, 1 X Universal Pan
- Built-In Oven With Circotherm - Neffs Award-Winning Hot Air System
Neff B14M42N5GB stainless steel Classic electric single oven